The Sales team covers investor clients including Independent Asset Managers, Private Banks and Institutional Asset Managers for investment solutions. In this position, you will be part of this dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behaviour.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and hard-working team player to be part of a newly formed team in our new Zurich office to help support the building of long-term relationships with existing and new wealth management clients. You will also work closely with our structuring, marketing and asset management teams in other locations.
- Manage daily administrative tasks, assist in the planning and implementation of marketing-related projects for sales.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Create and organise communications for presentationsand marketing materials
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data
- Compile and generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organise promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare and deliver various reports
- Monitor and report competitors marketing and sales activities
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- Successful work experience as a marketing associate or assistant, or Sales associate or assistant position.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Interest in global financial markets, derivative instruments and/or fund distribution beneficial
- Candidates must be high energy, be motivated to take initiative and ownership of projects, and multi task in a fast paced desk environment, while paying attention to detail
- Strong computing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Written and Spoken fluency in German and English is required. French is highly beneficial.