Senior Core Java Developer
. vision and meaning
SILEX is looking for a Core Java Developer to revolutionize wealth management with a unique combination of people and tech.
Develop, enhance and maintain SILEX data and distributed computing infrastructures
. skills required
- Extensive experience in Core Java 1.8, OOPS
- Extensive in multi-threading server components
- Extensive in distributed processing such as Apache Ignite
- Extensive in low-latency concepts and performance optimization and tuning
- Extensive in middleware such as ActiveMQ , 0MQ,Tibco RV
- Experience in designing and estimation
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in SDLC knowledge and use of build, deploy, and code analysis tools
- Experience in web scraping
- Experience in leading team technically
- Highly motivated and takes initiative
- Willingness to learn and understand the business domain
- Ability to meet client needs without sacrificing deadlines and quality.
- Ability to work effectively within global team
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with sales, traders, middle office, and IT
- Ability to cope with changing priorities
- Takes accountability for their own work
- Aligns immediate needs with long-term strategies
. other advantages
SILEX offices are in Paris, Geneva, Zurich, Lugano. The tech teams are all located in intramural Paris, near Charles de Gaulle Etoile.
. the SILEX spirit
All SILEX teams are inhabited by the spirit of entrepreneurship: responsibility, sharing, autonomy, creativity, proactivity, tenacity. You like technical challenges? Come and express your talent in a structure that knows how to accompany and value people.