S I L E X is an independent, technology-based asset manager naturally born in 2016 from the desire of market finance professionals to unite their respective expertise for a single purpose: modernising the world of asset management and accompany wealth managers every step of the way, bringing together the best of human expertise and technology.
To provide access to the quantamental turning point that the industry is taking, S I L E X aims to create a set of proprietary tools, gathered in S P A R K, the proprietary digital platform of the company, which offers a range of robust investment strategies, embedding convictions into best-in-class investment processes and risk management.
Reporting to the management of the Research & Development department based in Paris, the Data Quality Manager is in charge of structuring, improving, and ensuring the data quality of the information in the financial database used by the SPARK platform:
- Ensure the implementation of the data quality system: definition of critical data, controls, quality objectives and alert thresholds.
- Data model definition and management tools for large databases: price history, corporate actions, balance sheets, composition of indices, etc.
- Maintenance of the data collection process from multi-channel sources (API/webscraping), storage and dissemination of data, daily or real-time
- Development of data monitoring and verification tools, anomaly management process and analysis of causes
- Development of database quality tools
- Guarantee the deployment of norms and data quality standards of the SILEX entities
- Passionate about data
- Degree Degree in computer science with a background in statistics/modelling or econometrics/finance.
- Knowledge of financial data providers (Thomson-Reuters Eikon/Datastream, Bloomberg, FactSet, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems independently, organizational skills and detail-oriented approach.
- Skills in statistical software (Matlab, R, Splus, etc.)