S I L E X is an independent, technology-based asset manager naturally born in 2016 from the desire of market finance professionals to unite their respective expertise for a single purpose: modernising the world of asset management and accompany wealth managers every step of the way, bringing together the best of human expertise and technology.
To provide access to the quantamental turning point that the industry is taking, S I L E X aims to create a set of proprietary tools, gathered in S P A R K, the proprietary digital platform of the company, which offers a range of robust investment strategies, embedding convictions into best-in-class investment processes and risk management.
Within our Technologies division, you will participate in the development and improvement of the functionalities of our digital platform SPARK.
- Maintenance and evolution of the platform
- Answer to business development demands and help them to improve their process
- Innovative automated reporting creation for development base on internal expertise
- Internal software development (CRM, Booking, Portfolio Management tools)
- Risk analysis tools developments (Active/Passive view, Risk Metrics …)
- Embracing Agile with JIRA/Jenkins
In the context of your activity you will be in communication with the main teams at SILEX: Sales, Dealing, Structuring, Accounting and Asset Management.
- Engineering background with a predominance in development, a finance specialization would be a plus.
- Proven experience of 2 years or more in development (R / SQL)
- Additional experience in C# or Python or Latex would be a plus, as well as Shiny
- Dynamic, analytical, rigorous and autonomous, with a team spirit
- French mandatory, English is a nice to have