SILEX is looking for a Middle Officer for its Geneva office.
.the SILEX offer
The range of products and services developed by SILEX for Wealth Management clients continues to grow thanks to the deployment of Portfolio Management, Structuring and Marketing teams. It now includes a range of Structured Products (Owners and Flows), a range of AMC (Actively Managed Certificates - Equities thematic), a range of Funds (Equities, Bonds...) and SPARK.
- Transaction processing (booking, invoicing...)
- Reconciliation between front-office, risk and accounting systems; positions, P&L, events (dividends / coupons / market transactions)
- Supervision of legal documents (KIID PRIIPs / TS / Final Terms)
- Price escalation control in front-office systems
- Accounting reports; daily, monthly, quarterly, biyearly, yearly
- Degree in engineering/business school in economics/finance or equivalent.
- Validated experience from 2 to 5 in a middle office on a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments, especially structured products.
- Excellent command of Excel, VBA and Pack Office.
- Perfect command of French and English, Spanish/Portuguese a plus.
- Adaptable, stress resistant, proactive, organized and autonomous.