Senior Front-End Engineer
SILEX is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer.
.we’d love to hear from you if you like:
- Start-up energy working with a passionate team
- Contributing to greenfield projects while pushing initiatives
- Coding using Agile methodologies and modern tools to create high-quality platforms
- Flat structure and access to senior leadership for continuous mentorship
- Meritocracy - we promote based on performance, not tenure
.about the role and the project:
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer with 5+ years of experience who loves tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant web applications. He would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with the development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our engineers to be able to oversee the integrity of the codebase. The hired candidate will immediately start on an exciting greenfield cloud-native web application directly exposed to SILEX clients..
.our technical stack:
- Front-End: HTML5, CSS, ReactJS
- Back-End: ASP.NET Core and R
.a few examples of the projects that we are working on:
- Create a smart, user and investment friendly client space for portfolio management with various tools and modules
- Participate in design and development of projects, either independently or in a team.
- Building engaging and progressive user interactions into SILEX’s user-facing applications
- Working with the product team to quickly prototype and deploy user experience improvements
- Applying the latest front-end technologies with a focus on React development, advanced CSS implementation and HTML
- Improving browser rendering and performance
- Making suggestions, improving interactions, and having a direct impact on the client experience
- Be the gatekeeper of the codebase and ensure that it stays stable, readable, and free of technical debt.
- 5+ years of full-time front-end development
- Proficient with HTML5 and, CSS
- Proficient with ReactJS
- Knowledge of JS ecosystem (tooling, libraries, etc.).
- Solid understanding of performance implications and scalability of code.
- Keenness for writing good, meaningful tests and maintaining thorough test coverage.
Good to have:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with React Native.