Senior Software Engineer
SILEX is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
.we’d love to hear from you if you like:
- Start-up energy working with a passionate team
- Contributing to greenfield projects while pushing initiatives
- Coding using Agile methodologies and modern tools to create high-quality platforms
- Flat structure and access to senior leadership for continuous mentorship
- Meritocracy - we promote based on performance, not tenure
.about the role and the project:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience who loves tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale. The ideal candidate would be someone who has a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions. He would also be intimately familiar (and up to date) with the development ecosystem for making sound decisions when it comes to choosing the right tool or library for the job. We expect our engineers to be able to contribute across the entire product stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the codebase. The hired candidate will immediately start on an exciting greenfield cloud-native web application directly exposed to SILEX clients.
.our technical stack:
- Back-End: C#, ASP.Net Core
- Front-End: HTML5, CSS, ReactJS
.a few examples of the projects that we are working on:
- Create a smart, user and investment friendly client space for portfolio management with various tools and modules
- Participate in design and development of projects, either independently or in a team.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Participate in product decision making, providing feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Be self-sufficient and take responsibility of seeing projects through to successful conclusions.
- Be the gatekeeper of the codebase and ensure that it stays stable, readable, and free of technical debt.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
- 5+ years of full-time software development
- Enjoys DevOps style from code to production in the cloud
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Proficient with any of the following programming language: C#, Java, C++, Go
- Solid understanding of performance implications and scalability of code.
- Keenness for writing good, meaningful tests and maintaining thorough test coverage.
Good to have:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in System Design and Architecture
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure or GCP