The SILEX Group, hereinafter ‘SILEX, us,’ as the person responsible for processing, collecting and processing your personal data solely for the conduct of its recruitment operations, i.e. to assess whether your profile corresponds to the job you have applied for within SILEX.
It is necessary that you provide us with this personal data so that we can review your application and ability to take up a job within SILEX. If you do not provide us with this information or if you choose to withdraw your contact details from our database, we will no longer be able to carry out this examination of your application, or possibly propose to you the conclusion of an employment contract.
We use your personal data for recruitment purposes (i) as part of the execution of pre contractual measures made at your request and/or (ii) because of our legitimate interest in making the best hiring decision for SILEX.
SILEX has a candidate database which the General Departments of SILEX entities can access in order to be able to contact you for any potential opportunities within our Group. The list of such entities, including their current location, is available here.
Some SILEX entities may be located outside the EU/EEA in countries that do not provide the same level of personal data protection. Internal transfers within SILEX, from European SILEX entities to SILEX entities outside the EU/EEA, will be carried out in accordance with contracts incorporating the European Commission's Model Contractual Clauses.
If applicable, you are entitled, by written request addressed to email@example.com, to obtain a copy of the relevant provisions of these contracts including appropriate guarantees implemented in order to protect your personal data.
If you do not follow up after you have been contacted for an opportunity or if we do not currently have an opportunity corresponding to your profile, we will keep your documents (including your personal data) in your file for future job opportunities within SILEX, for a maximum period of two years from our last contact with you (reconductable period, only where a specific open position requires it).
Conversely, if you are retained for a position within SILEX, we will keep the documents (including your personal data), transmitted through your care, for the duration of our working relationship and the applicable statutory prescription period."
- The right to request access to your personal data kept by SILEX, as well as the right to request the correction of any personal data that may be inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete
- The right to receive the personal data you have provided to SILEX, in a structured, commonly used and readable format by machine, as well as the right to ask us to transmit this data to a third party where technically possible and in specific circumstances
- The right to cancel your personal data under specific circumstances
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data, in specific circumstances; where your personal data is subject to such a limitation, we will only deal with them (with the exception of its retention) with your consent or for the recognition, exercise or defence of rights in court
- The right of opposition to treatment: Where the treatment is based on legitimate interests, you have the right to oppose it at any time. If you oppose it, we must put an end to the treatment unless we are able to demonstrate that there are legitimate and compelling grounds for the treatment that prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that we have to treat these personal data for the recognition, exercise or defence of rights in court.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your usual residence, place of work or place where the breach would have occurred, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable law.
A list of other data control and protection authorities is available under URL https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
If you would like further information or ask any questions, exercise the rights mentioned above or have any questions about SILEX's processing of your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.