Business Analyst / Product Owner
- Client-facing platform: SILEX web platform for reporting and monitoring structured product books
- Pre-trade: sales – structuring RFQ process, issuer pricing requests, compliance checks
- Post-trade: booking of trades and products, documentation management, product monitoring, lifecycle management, valuation analysis, alerts and notifications
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Represent the Product with the Sales, Structuring and Dealing team - Act as the key point of contact to consult with product stakeholders and determine strategic roadmap prioritized list of feature improvements.
- Partner with UX Design and Software Engineering to define roadmap, backlog and sprint plans. Author user stories and provide context for product vision, strategy and requirements.
- Lead day-to-day execution of product strategy and delivery with an Agile mindset. Influence the team without direct leadership responsibilities.
- Create compelling product vision - develop and execute product roadmap with a focus on measurable business outcomes. Understand business strategy and client goals. Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the client and business and regularly monitor progress toward goals.
- Identify new opportunities to drive value and deepen client relationship through ongoing assessment of customer needs and goals. Adjust product strategy in partnership with leadership.
- Regularly track and share progress with stakeholders and team.
- Hands on experience in a business team focused on Structured Products (Sales, Structuring, or Dealing)
- Strong understanding of Structured Products and Wealth Management
- Hands on experience as an Agile product manager / business analyst of software based solutions
- University degree with a background in economics/finance
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to clearly articulate concepts and rationale.
- Excellent level of French and English
Nice to have:
- Any programming or scripting experience (VBA, SQL, Python, etc.)
- User Experience (UX) and Design skills