Equity Product Specialist
SILEX is looking for an Equity Product Specialist for its Geneva office.
. About the company
SILEX is an independent group that ambitions to modernise wealth management by combining human expertise and technological innovation.
It is built around the needs of wealth managers and has three pillars: a tech lab, an asset management company, and an investment solutions group.
SILEX seeks to achieve the best of both worlds: combining human expertise and technology via a set of tools located on a digital platform, SPARK.
. About the role and project
- Join a fast-growing thematic equities team and assist them in delivering top quality service and content internally and externally
- Develop, organise and maintain marketing documentation for the asset management offering of SILEX, with a clear focus on our thematic equity strategies
- Develop a clear understanding of the equity strategies, their differentiating factors and how to best position them externally
- Competitor analysis – collect and analyse comparative advantages among major peers and determine our product niche
- Provide regular updates of market and portfolio performance, as well as portfolio investment strategy, for distribution to existing clients
- Liaise with PMs and sales to put together material across channels in various geographies and languages such as:
- Research papers
- Dashboards with financial data
- Stock notes
- Serve as a reference point for all internal and external request regarding the strategies
- Work closely with Tech to build digital marketing contents and processes
- Experience (2-10 years) in investment management most recently as a product specialist. Deep equities knowledge is required.
- Engineering / Financial educational background preferred
- Hands-on experience with marketing tools, digital and social media, with ability the think out of the box
- Excellent written communication skills in English and French. Other European languages a plus (German).
- Entrepreneurial, positive, creative person willing to work in a fast-paced environment.