We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and hard-working team player to be part of the LATAM team in our Monaco office to help build long-term relationships with existing and new wealth management clients. You will also work closely with our structuring, marketing and asset management teams in other locations.
. main Responsibilities
- Provide general support to the team by servicing client requests, working closely with trading and structuring on a wide array of custom solutions, managing internal workflow and documentation
- Generate sales driven investment ideas, differentiated content and other market commentary
- Identify new business opportunities and originate new client relationships with a strategic and long-term view
- Analyse intelligence from the marketplace
. required Skills
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record, specialisation in Market Finance
- 1+ year(s) of relevant experience
- Working knowledge and interest in global financial markets, derivative instruments and/or fund distribution
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Candidates must be high energy, be motivated to take initiative and ownership of projects, and multi task in a fast paced desk environment, while paying attention to detail
- Strong computing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required. French is highly beneficial.